Parents & Volunteers… We need you!
As a non-profit organization, Eugene-Springfield Youth Orchestras relies on parents like you to share your time and help with various projects. Without your assistance, we would be unable to complete the many tasks necessary to fulfill our mission and enable our organization to continue providing quality performing arts education to your students.
Please take a few moments to look over some of the opportunities available this season. Then let us know how you can help by contacting the ESYO office. Please note that many of these are one time opportunities and not a season-long commitment. Help at all levels is appreciated!
- Any/General – help as needed
- Fundraising Event Support –host a fundraising house party for ESYO, planning on a committee
- Concert Nights – collect tickets, distribute programs, serve refreshments
- Office Help – fold brochures, prepare bulk mailings, etc.
- Other events – LS Outreach Concerts, JO Outreach Concerts, YS Safari, Play-a-thon
- Sewing – sew buttons and repair minor rips in tuxedo jackets
For more information, please contact us at office@ESYOrchestras.org or
541-484-0473. Thank you for your interest in supporting ESYO!